Contract Sales Manager
Our client are a provider of engineering services and equipment to the water sector in ireland. Dealing with both public and private sectors this role will look after a core contract and develop new business
€45-55k basic with Commission, company vehicle, phone, laptop, pension, income protection and additional benefits
What are the duties for the job?
- Build relationships with key stakeholders related to the account
- Identify opportunities within the acocunt for additional sales of products and services
- Convert these through tender applications and business development
- Demonstrate a knowledge of the water industry in ireland and the key players in it
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure delivery of projects
Core skills required:
- 4 years technical sales experience selling engineering solutions
- Prior experience dealing with water, water treatment markets a distinct advantage
- Full, clean driving licence and working rights for ireland required
For more information contact Alan in Sigmar on 014744624 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.