Recruitment and HR Generalist
My client, an expanding organisation in the construction sector, based in Monaghan is recruiting a Recruitment and HR Generalist. This is a full time permanent role covering Leinster, Ulster and Connacht and will give the successful candidate autonomy and strong career development opportunities.
- Manage the end to end recruitment and selection process for all roles
- Manage on-boarding process for new starting including issuing contracts, induction, etc.
- Act as a point of contact for all HR related queries for management and colleagues
- Provide support and guidance to line managers in relation to any performance or employee relations issues
- Liaise with management to assess recruitment, training and other HR related needs and address accordingly
- Collaborate with management to ensure HR strategy aligns with organisational goals
- Assess, design and implement HR policies and procedures as required
- Monitor and evaluate training programmes and make changes where necessary
- Endure compliance with employment legislation, GDPR and all relevant regulations
- Manage and drive various HR projects and initiatives
- 3+ years in a Generalist/stand-alone HR role
- Degree in HR Management
- Experience in the Construction sector is essential
- CIPD qualification is desirable
- Strong knowledge of employment law and best practice
- Highly organised with ability to prioritise effectively to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong business relationships on varying levels
- Flexible and adaptable with good judgement and a solution focused approach
- Highly proficient in MS Office and experience with HR systems
For more information on this and other roles please call Avril Downey on 021-4847135 or email your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.