The Strategic Commercial Manager will be responsible for implementing strategic plans for the company by best practice, commercial, cost effective and compliant sourcing and vendor management programme.
Duties of the job:
- Responsible for the continued development of other commercial offerings such as in the fibre, recognising the strategic importance of this valuable income stream in driving increased revenue and profit in support of the Group’s transformational strategy.
- Responsible for leading, motivating and training a team of professional procurement personnel to support the strategy plan through a commercially agile and best practice approach to vendor management and public procurement.
- Develop and implement a commercial strategy across the business with agreed strategic goals and ensuring profitability budgets are achieved.
- Plan and implement a procurement and vendor strategy for the group to support the business strategy and is adhered with the company’s purpose.
- Oversee the implementation of the procurement strategy, through leadership of the procurement team.
- Commercially manage the Group’s property interests.
- Collaborating with multiple teams and building strong relationships with stakeholders.
Requirements of the job:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, including experience in Procurement/Commercial Management.
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 5 years of relevant experience) preferred.
- Strong influencing skills and change management experience with the ability to successfully manage complexity and multiple priorities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.