FP&A Accountant | 70k
My client, a multinational company in the Insurance sector are currently recruiting for a FP&A Accountant. Based in Dublin City Centre they are looking for candidates to have strong understanding of Life Assurance industry and have FP&A experience.
- Support the production of the company’s annual budget and quarterly forecasts.
- Support the production of the company’s Business Plan.
- Analyse data, build reports, forecasts and performance packs on financial matters relating to the performance of the business.
- Provide analysis of key financial information pivotal to the decision making that drives forward the performance of the business.
- Ensure processes are efficient with effective procedures and controls in place.
- Work collaboratively with various teams within the organization, to gain insight and provide analysis on cost and profit drivers.
- Qualified Accountant with 3+ years PQE.
- Experience of working within life insurance and a strong understanding of a life insurance business
- Strong numerical and analytical skills and with practical experience across a range of Finance specialisms
- An understanding of KPI’s and the cost drivers that impact business performance
- Experience of developing a broad base of relationships with key contacts across Finance and with key business stakeholders
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly email@example.com or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.