Job Title: Firmware Engineer
Location: Co. Clare
Contract Type: Permanent
About the job:
Our client is looking for a Lead Firmware Engineer to work closely with internal Electrical Engineering teams. This person will design, prototype, validate and certify this client’s product.
Firmware Engineer Job Responsibilities:
- Execution of product design, validation and certification or products.
- Evaluate system requirements by working with Product Specialists, Product Managers, and other colleagues throughout the company.
- Perform cross platform development of C/C++ code.
- Develop system architectures.
- Support the creation and implementation of process-driven design (CPO; NPI and NTI; Operations, Sales, and Service support)
Qualifications/Skills required for the role of Firmware Engineer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience with developing embedded C/C++ applications for embedded operating systems.
- Hands-on experience with tools such as Git or SVN.
- Proficient in using software/hardware debugging techniques.
- Practical experience with design of industrial products.
- The ability to perform and lead in a team environment and across functions.
To apply for this position please contact Catherina Forde at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 261 E: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.