- The QA Executive will be responsible for maintenance and control of GMP documents within facility as well as coordination and submission of regulatory documentation
- You will have direct oversight of Regulatory Compliance requirements responsible for management and review of QA documentation- Standard Operating Procedures, Specifications, Guidelines, Protocols, etc.
- Management of specific GMP Quality Systems as required in accordance with the EU GMPs, FDA requirements & ICH guidelines
- Coordinate Vendor Audit Schedule & support as required
- To assist in audit preparation for regulatory and customer audits and to act as a member of the audit team as required.
- Lead /participate in the self-inspection program
- Motivation, training, discipline and appraisal of relevant QA staff.
The next Quality Executive should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably in a QA role with some experience supervising teams being very beneficial. Regulatory Compliance experience is also desirable
If you’re an experienced QA professional with Pharmaceutical experience and looking to take the step up to a supervisory position, then this could be the opportunity for you!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.