- The process engineer will develop, review and approve Safety Risk Assessments, Work Plans, Commissioning documents and CMMS data.
- Develop a thorough maintenance program while working with technicianss to ensure site equipment operates safely and reliabley.
- Investigate equipment failures or deviations to find root cause and implement effective Corrective and Preventative Actions.
- Provide technical training to colleagues as well as develop/ manage KPI’s.
- The process engineer will have a BSc in Science or Engineering and will have 4 years relevant gmp engineering experience.
- They will also be experienced with operations and maintenance of utilities in a biologics facility.
- Knowledgeable of mechanical, electrical, control and automation systems maintenance requirements.
- Experienced with writing Operating Procedure and using maintenance managment systems.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.