A leading Multinational pharmaceutical company is looking for a Sr Associate Scientist to join the Cork team on permanent basis.
- Appling advanced level of understanding of analytical methods.
- Selecting appropriate methods and techniques in performing methods development.
- Planning and executes experiments that support routine & non-routine development activities and project goals.
- Designing new experiments to support development of drug substances and drug products or techniques to test such substances.
- Creating API or drug product specifications.
- Generating, reviewing and approving development & validation lifecycle documentation including change controls, risk assessments, protocols, reports etc
- Planning and executing of method transfer/validations, process, cleaning and analytical testing in accordance with validation protocols
- Recommending alternatives, researches new methods and techniques
- Working on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires comprehensive evaluation of many factors.
- Acting as a resource for other employees within the department.
- Tasking management of junior employees may be required
- Managing group with multiple areas of responsibility and may lead a component of a project within the job family.
Job skills & experience:
- 9+ years' professional experience
- 3rd level Degree in Chemistry/Biology/Science
- Has scientific expertise and ability to think ahead to the next step in drug development process.
- Working knowledge of GMPs, pharmacopoeial, regulatory requirements for analytical testing, phase appropriate standards for method validation.
- Advanced knowledge of current Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs) and current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- Competent in the operation of Analytical Instrumentation including Are yo etc.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.