Looking for a Senior Marketing Automation Specialist for a leading Medical Device company in Galway. In this role you will be responsible for deploying and supporting marketing automation activities related to the digital channels in EMEA and will work in close cooperation with EMEA Senior digital/social manager, BU stakeholders and other country digital representatives.
• Build scalable, automated demand generation, lead management and marketing automation capabilities across Medtronic EMEA using Oracle Eloqua.
• Connect online promotion tactics (i.e. paid advertising) with lead generation process.
• Design and document automated business rules in Eloqua and Salesforce.com.
• Perform effective targeting and segmentation to support email and lead generation campaigns.
• Support the growth, clean-up, and segmentation of the contact databases to maximize cam-paign performance.
• Act as an expert in platforms ecosystem that make up the marketing technology stack (e.g. Marketing Automation, ecommerce, CMS, CRM) and provide guidance in related integration challenges.
• Provide support in implementing marketing automation tools, including detailed understanding of tools used and best practices employed
• Create knowledge base with identification of best practices, business cases and ensure these are shared with internal stakeholders.
• Provide expertise and tactical support to Groups / countries in designing and optimizing related process, including nurture program development.
• Support training related to automated demand generation and lead management.
• Support establishment of funnel measurement and tracking approaches, e.g. including lead capture, lead conversion, closed sales (and revenue), attribution back to marketing activities.
• Analyze and optimize email campaigns using A/B testing to optimize performance. Leverage lead scoring approach to maximize the effectiveness of campaigns.
• Design and support marketing automation campaign performance dashboard.
• University degree in Communications
• Expert in marketing automation platform (Oracle Eloqua) and CRM (Salesforce.com).
• Oracle Eloqua certification required.
• Fluent English.
• Strong experience (5 years +) in marketing automation campaign definition and deployment.
• Experience in digital promotion campaigns deployment and related platforms.
• Strong experience of marketing and sales funnels.
• Strong experience in project/programme management.
• Experience with digital analytics and reports creation.
• Strong understanding of information architecture, user experience, digital marketing
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to understand and work within a matrix organisation
• Ability to understand strategic positioning and put it in practice in the creative part of the job
• Advanced Microsoft office tools knowledge
• Comfortable working with technical devices/information technology
• Ability to plan, organise and execute a project independently and on schedule
• Capability to establish and use networks to acquire information
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 091 455 300 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.