Senior Accountant | Dublin | €65,000 | Contract
Excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant ideally with international company experience to join growing company in Dublin.
- Assist in monthly management accounts preparation
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of the monthly closing
- Ensures accurate and timely submission of various tax/legal requirements
- Monthly reconciliations of balance sheet and P&L accounts
- Implement new financial processes and controls
- Prepare components of the statutory financial statements
- Provides P&L and Balance sheet variance analysis
- Prepare budget accounts
- Ad hoc duties
- Qualified Accountant ACCA\ACA\CIMA
- International/large company experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.