Recruitment Coordinator – Contract
Our client is a leading tech MNC seeking a Recruitment Coordinator to join their busy Dublin operations on an 11 Month temporary contract. The responsibility of the Recruitment Coordinator is to manage and coordinate the hiring process and to ensure all candidates are receiving a positive and high-quality interview experience.
- Scheduling interviews across multiple timezones.
- Coordinating interview rooms.
- Meeting and greeting candidates upon arrival.
- Travel arrangements.
- Role requires a large amount of problem solving.
- Ensuring candidate is always receiving the best experience possible.
- Phone and Video calls.
- Arranging Panel interviews.
- Sending candidate technical testing.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a fast-paced coordination role.
- Ideally a strong academic background.
- High attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong rapport.
- Experience in scheduling across multiple timezones is desirable.
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong technical skills.
If interested in this opportunity please apply now or contact Aisling at Sigmar.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.