Role: Financial Analyst
Location: Co. Galway
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Performing strong analytics and developing insights used to build monthly financial forecasts, Budgets, and Strategic Plans.
- Assisting in the preparation of reporting packages and analysis of the commercial financial performance, identifying and evaluating key business metrics and trends.
- Gaining a deep understanding of the business including key services, competitive movements, and our customers actions as well as the overall industry.
- Developing modeling and analysis to assess and challenge commercial forecasts and transfer them into a financial plan.
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or similar and 0-3 years of experience.
- Strong Finance/Accounting technical knowledge essential, as well as business acumen. Prior forecasting, planning and financial modeling experience is an advantage.
- Must have advanced technical skills with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English is preferred.
To apply for this position or for further details on the role please send your CV in confidence to Ciara Darcy, Principal Recruitment Consultant – email@example.com Please note; your CV will not be forwarded to a third party prior to the role being discussed in full with you.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.