Role: Accounts Payable Assistant
Contract: 6 months
To be considered for this role you should have strong experience working in an Accounts Payable role in a manufacturing environment, with a desire to move into a complex, fast moving and constantly changing multinational manufacturing environment.
Experience managing relationships with suppliers and other departments/functions would be important. You must have excellent Microsoft Office (particularly Excel) & system knowledge of SAP is essential.
Strong communication skills and fluency in English essential.
- Work with Suppliers, Buyers, Shared Services teams, and local Finance to resolve invoice issues.
- New Vendor system set up and maintenance across the systems.
- Working with various systems.
- Building relationships with various teams (Finance, Supply chain) and external suppliers as well as shared services AP and use these relationships to support review and resolution of aged GRNI (goods receipt not invoiced) issues and ensure focus in place around aged balances.
- Working with Accounts Assistant to improve processes with Suppliers and external AP where issues exist.
- Review of bi-weekly payment runs.
- Support timely month end close process.
- Assist the team with annual audit requirements.
- Ensure compliance to all corporate policies.
- Follow all environmental, health & safety rules and procedures and participate in safety and environmental activities in order to improve the workplace for all employees.
To apply for this position or for further details on the role please send your CV in confidence to Ciara Darcy, Principal Recruitment Consultant – firstname.lastname@example.org Please note; your CV will not be forwarded to a third party prior to the role being discussed in full with you.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.