Finance Manager | SME | South Dublin
My client, an Irish owned Technology company, is seeking a Finance Manager who has the ambition and drive to become a key member of the finance function.
The position is permanent, and the salary is 65k – 70k + bonus.
This role reports to the Head of Finance and is responsible for the day to day running of the accounting and compliance requirements of the finance function.
This position will suit someone coming from an SME environment.
• Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
• Ensure the monthly and quarterly activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Monthly and annual assistance with forecasts and budget preparation
• Managing an accounts assistant.
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
● Participate in management meetings by providing financial and commercial support to the management team
● Monthly Business Analysis Report with Management Accounts and presentation to the board
• Ongoing improvement of department controls and processes
• Complete bank and balance sheet reconciliations
• Coordinate year-end audit
• Qualified accountant with 5+ years post qualification experience
• Experience in an SME would be an advantage
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.