My client, an Irish owned Engineering consultancy have a number of vacancies for Structural and Civil Engineers. The ideal Candidates will have a 2 - 7 years postgraduate experience.
- Providing engineering designs for a variety of different sectors
- Being part of Projects (include a range of developments from small to multi million euro developments in Residential, Commercial, Retail, Hotel & Leisure, Educational and Industrial sector).
- Undertaking all aspects of design on the projects
- Attending design team meetings,
- Attending contractor meetings,
- Attending site visits and site inspections.
This is an ideal opportunity for a near Chartered Engineer to advance to a leading role in a multi-disciplinary consultancy with the potential to advance to a senior role as their experience develops
- 2+ years post graduate experience in a consultancy role
- A degree in Civil/Structural Engineering (level 8 or higher)
- Engineers Ireland membership
- Experience of reinforced concrete design, structural steel, timber and masonry using the Eurocodes
- Experience of design of sustainable urban drainage systems and general building drainage systems
- A knowledge of the relevant Technical Guidance Documents and the Building Regulations
- Competent in AutoCAD skills essential and experience of using Revit would be an advantage
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.