Investment Operations Supervisor - Dublin City €45k to €55k + Benefits
Leading Financial Services group is looking to recruit an Investments/Funds professional to join their operations team.
The role will involve:
- Supervision of all operational and staffing aspects of the Investor Operations Team.
- Review and process Bank Debt related activities including: paydowns, borrowings, interest payments, rate resets, rollovers, and restructurings.
- Responsible for maintenance of loan asset master information on Geneva Fund Accounting system;
- Complete and Review Security Price Tolerance Checking for all Alternative Funds within the Geneva Fund Accounting system using external vendors;
- Communicate and coordinate information between investment managers, agent banks and accounting teams in a timely and effective manner.
Interested candidates must have:
Third level qualifications (Business, Finance or IT related fields)
Knowledge of Geneva, InvestOne and/ or similar Fund Accounting systems;
Knowledge of bank debt processing functionality using the fund accounting system.
Knowledge of the Syndicated or Private Debt Loan Market
Experience in Fund operations with experience in Alternatives / Hedge Funds;
Please contact Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail: email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.