Trustee Supervisor €45k to €50k
The Trustee Supervisor will be primarily responsible for the safekeeping of the funds’ assets and the review of a number of funds serviced by the department.
- Supervise the completion of the department NAV reviews, client reporting, compliance reviews
- Review and sign off on assistant and officers work
- Deal with all queries received in a timely and professional manner
- Liaise with clients to ensure errors/breaches are recorded and resolved in a timely manner
- At least 5 years industry experience, with at least 2-3 years being direct Trustee experience
- A third level business / Finance related qualification
- Extensive AIFMD and UCITS regulatory knowledge is key and a clear understanding of the Depositary requirements under these regulations
Contact Paul O'Riordan today on 4744663 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.