AML SUPERVISOR Salary c€45k to €55k DOE
Carries out supervisory responsibilities, such as interviewing, hiring, training and managing employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees; and addressing and resolving employee complaints and concerns.
Additional Key Duties include:
- Draft and implement appropriate written procedures.
- Assist with creating an agenda and training sessions for the staff, as well as staff meetings.
- Respond to inquiries and participate in tasks, assignments and projects as directed by the AML manager.
- Risk Assessing all new and existing investors and clients and escalate potential risks as applicable
Successful candidates will have;
- Ability to make appropriate decisions under challenging conditions, which may involve dealing with a range of responsibilities and defined timetables
- Ability to identify issues/gaps, and determine the appropriate solution to these
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other teams
- Experience in training and development
- Proven experience as supervisor or relevant role
Apply to Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.