AML Assistant Vice President Salary €55k to €65k DOE
The Anti Money Laundering AVP is responsible for assisting with the management of the day to day operations and AML professionals within the AML team.
Key Duties include:
- Liaising with investors and clients, through telephone/written communication, until all requested AML documentation has been obtained.
- Sign off on all client and investor due diligence files.
- Maintaining a record of compliant and non-compliant AML investors and ensuring action is taken to receive all outstanding documentation.
- Periodic and trigger based reviews of client and investor documentation.
- Act as a subject matter expert for AML.
Successful candidates will have:
- Strong understanding of fund administration / depositary services and have the ability to devise new risk mitigation solutions.
- Robust understanding of the Irish regulatory framework.
- Knowledge of compliance and regulation within the Financial Services Industry in Europe;
- ACOI qualification or similar would be an advantage
Apply to Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.