Client Services Consultant
Contract:16 month contract
- To act as the primary point of contact for all custody related queries from the Client.
- Responsible for maintaining and enhancing service provided to the Client.
- Ownership, management and resolution of all Client queries
- Awareness of transition activity linked to the Client
- Identifies and manages resolution of service delivery root causes.
- Initiates frequent, proactive communication with the Client's daily contacts to verify perceived levels of satisfaction and demonstrate proactive service.
- Job Requirements
- Global Custody operational knowledge is an advantage
- Proven Client Service expertise
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve the multiple daily deadlines for client deliverables, with a mature approach
- Ability to work within a team and support junior team membersAbility to plan and prioritise their day to day workload to meet client deadlines
Please contact Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.