World leading medical devices company is seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to manage key Supply Chain projects in their Dublin plant. 12 months' contract - excellent renumeration.
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Providing Project leadership to in still trust and influence with key stakeholders
- Providing vision on future steps and influence active engagement
- Challenging weak or compromised processes to influence more effective solutions.
- Identifing resource gaps and fill in delivering projects
- Providing mentoring/coaching support to each member of the Project team to maximize their contribution and potential
- Liaising with Finance on budget reconciliation, CAR preparation and approval process with GPB (Global Process Board), Ensure continual tracing and reporting to CAR.
- Consistently supporting the PMO (Project Management office) to continuously raise the standard of project leadership and upgrade methodologies.
- Embracing Change management and navigate the organization to deploy changes successfully. Leadership Imperatives / Personal Attributes CONNECT
- Developing deep insights into the needs of our patients, customers, markets and communities. SHAPE
- Driving innovation; anticipate and shape industry and market changes to advance health care globally. LEAD
- Creating an environment where leadership and talent development is top priority. DELIVER
- Bachelor Degree
- 10+ years experience (Manufacturing and/or Logistics for health care industry required)
- Accuracy with attention to detail
- Ability to translate complex situations into simple working solutions
- Proficient user of MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- People leadership with an aptitude for coaching and developing leaders
- Able to set and manage capital / OPEX budgets
- Ability to multi-task independently with minimal supervision
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.