Join a leadinf Multinational Software company based in City Centre Dublin as an Accounts Payable assistant. This is on a 12 month contract basis.
Pay for this is job is €35-40K DOE.
- Ensuring all invoices and employee expenses are processed on time
- Organising supplier payment runs/manual payments
- Adhering to week/month end deadlines for assigned entities
- Ongoing review of AP aging and GRIR reports to identify and analyze aging problems and take corrective action as required
- Complete supplier reviews for each vendor statement received
- Prepare monthly accruals and fully participate in the month end close process for AP.
- Liaise with cross functional teams on query resolution and global alignment where applicable
- Ensure queries are dealt with in a swift and efficient manner
- Complete GL tasks if assigned by the controller team (e.g. VAT reconciliations etc. - training will be provided)
- 3 years minimum AP experience
- Knowledge of SAP, Coupa & Concur Expense Reporting System would be advantageous
- E-invoicing experience
- Additional languages e.g. Hebrew, French, German etc.
Please contact Paul in Sigmar if your experience matches the above - email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.