Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company who are hiring a Maintenance Engineer to join their team in West Dublin.
Your new job:
- Instigate and lead maintenance projects to improve equipment’s reliability and production uptime.
- Implement preventative maintenance improvements for relevant equipment.
- Using/promoting Lean Maintenance methodology including root cause analysis.
- Develop training material for all maintenance equipment.
- Participate in safety and environmental practices.
- Planning of non-routine maintenance on assigned equipment.
You will have:
For this Maintenance Engineer job, you will have several years’ maintenance experience in a similar role and a relevant third level qualification.
Why you should apply:
- Excellent benefits package
- Strong industry experience.
If you want to discuss this Maintenance Engineer job further, feel free to contact Jasper Wiley at 01 474 4623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.