We have a new opportunity for a Business Intelligence Analyst with a leading organisation based in Galway. The role will be primarily responsible for different elements including Data Analytics, Datawarehouse, ETL & Visualization.
- Analyse user’s journeys across web and mobile platforms.
- Update daily, weekly and monthly performance reports in order to monitor key performance indicators and metrics.
- Keep up to date on current and emerging trends in both the data science and e-learning sectors.
- Create once off and periodic reports that provide deep analytical insights and actionable solutions into the business.
- Analyse acquisition channel performance and identify areas that could drive growth.
- Analyse conversion funnels and user retention rates in order to identify areas to improve efficiency.
- Manage Alison's ad exchange platform with the aim of increasing advertising yield across the website.
- Run experiments and multi-variance tests.
- Dig deep into raw database data (mySQL) and both through direct SQL and using analysis tools map data trends to identify both issues and opportunities.
The client is looking for a candidate with at least 4 years’ experience in Business Intelligence/Data Analytics.
The company will provide an excellent salary and benefits in a first-class working environment.
For more information apply as below or contact Hamish on 01 4744653
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.