Ideal Industry background - Fund Accounting, Middle Office, Investment Operations.
Reporting to - Head of Operational Support Group
Regulatory Reporting is a department within Global Asset Management Operations responsible for submitting various shareholding reports as required by law and financial regulations in Europe, Middle East, Asian and African jurisdictions.
- Do you have experience running large Fund Accounting Teams with a global reach (Europe/Asia)?
- Have you been involved in setting up functions and outsourcing work?
- Are you a natural people Leader who genuinely enjoys the people aspect, coaching and developing people to be the best they can be in their roles?
If so, we would love to hear from you.
Our client a leading Investment Manager is looking to hire their Head of Regulatory Reporting based in Dublin.
- We are looking for a natural people leader heavily involved with his/her teams and career development etc., - COACHING, DEVELOPMENT AND SUCCESSION PLANNING being priority.
- Change and transformation management is another area of expertise the client is looking for in this person.
- Experience and knowledge of various types of regulatory reporting obligations globally.
- An excellent communicator at all level with experience of leading and chairing senior operational forums.
- Excellent relationship building skills with key stakeholders and business partners.
Excellent remuneration package for the right person.
If you are reading this advert and getting excited about taking on a challenge like this please get in touch.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.