- Performing some of the checks in the Corporate Actions group including checking Portfolio Manager Notification, Custodian Instructions, daily NAV completion points and entitlement booking in the accountancy system
- Providing support, guidance and direction to the Assistant Managers, Senior Analysts and Analysts in the team
- People management responsibilities including 1 to1’s, Recruitment and Appraisals
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the financial industry
- Minimum 3 years' recent global corporate actions experience
- Minimum 2 years' experience at Management level
- Experience within an Investment Management environment is also desirable.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.