Job: Technical Support – Tier II (German Speaking)
Benefits Include: Pension, Healthcare, Sports & Social and Onsite Parking
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues for employees and third party consultants.
- Set up client accounts.
- Manage service desk tickets and ensure timely resolution of issues or escalation to appropriate group for additional support, while reporting back to the customer.
- Adhere to escalation procedures.
- Assist in training program delivery in collaboration with Application and Network Technologies.
- Assist in the development of appropriate documentation, policies and procedures for training and support programs.
- Fluency in German essential.
- Qualification in Computer Science or related discipline; or relevant work experience.
- Experience of providing desktop support (computer hardware, software or network).
- Understanding of the following technologies: Active Directory user functions (ADS and Exchange, Windows Operating Systems (XP, 7, 10, Server 2003/2008/2012) and Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Skype for Business)
- Familiar with anti-virus / anti-malware programs.
To apply for this position please contact Catherina Forde at Sigmar Recruitment T: 091 749 261 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.