South Dublin based membership organisation is looking to find an Accreditation Officer to join their team ASAP!
This is a permanent position that will see you take on the responsibility for the coordination, administration and certification of it's members as well as managing all applications and general maintenance of membership records.
Duties will include:
- Provide advice and guidance to members as required
- Administration of various processes
- Managing, logging and approving incoming applications
- Coordinate committee meetings and related resources (room booking, preparing information packs, minute taking)
- Book venues for membership and organisation events - attendance at same
- Third level qualification (ideally BA or BSc. in social sciences, psychology, education or related discipline)
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a related or regulatory focussed role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MUST HAVE own car and full clean licence
If this sounds like your next job, send me your CV!
Please send all applications to Fiona Joyce at email@example.com and I will respond in due course.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.