Finance Manager Dublin West €70K - €75K
An Irish owned IT company in Dublin West is looking for a finance manager to join their finance function. You will have overall responsibility for the finance function & joint management of the HR function.
Requirements / Skills:
● Qualified Accountant – ACCA or CIMA Preferable
● 5+ years SME Commercial Experience
● Responsible for all aspects of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Working Capital management, including credit control management
● Participate in management meetings by providing financial and commercial support to the management team
● Monthly Business Analysis Report with Management Accounts and presentation to the board
● Manage payroll system and maintain expenses
● Responsible for statutory financial returns: PAYE, PRSI, VAT, CRO, etc.
● Manage the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process, ensuring that changes to business assumptions and financial impacts are captured on a timely and accurate basis
● Responsible for providing relevant, accurate and timely financial information and analysis to the business. This will include monthly, quarterly, and annual management accounts for Board
For more information on this role please attach a cv to email@example.com or call Aoife on 01 474 4691.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.