QA Specialist (Materials)
Our global pharmaceutical client is looking to recruit a QA Specialist (Materials) for an 11-month contract in Cork.
- Conduct detailed technical assessments of materials and supplier changes
- Provide ongoing input and support to the MRB team members, support continuous process improvement initiatives
- Degree in Science or Engineering Discipline
- Experience with Raw Materials
- Minimum 4 years’ experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- Understanding of the change control process in a regulated manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of material qualification and supplier change notifications
- Knowledge of Quality Supplier Systems
If you would like to discuss this role, reach out to Louise Whitty on 021 2359140 / email@example.com REF M23
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.