German Sales Engineer
Working with a rapidly expanding multinational IT company who are actively seeking to recruit a German Sales Engineer - The Sales Engineer will be working in conjunction with Sales, Marketing and Product Managers. The Sales Engineer will take ownership of the prime technical relationship with our pre-sales customers to drive customer satisfaction by proactively managing and delivering technical information to our customers both via telephone and video conference and email.
Must be very strong technically
Great communication skills/negotiations experience
The successful candidates will be supporting the Sales team.
• Responsibility for working with the sales teams, delivering sales & technical presentations to customers, performing needs analysis, architecting solutions and matching the best technical solutions to meet customer’s requirements
• Share best practices with Sales Engineers to enhance the quality and efficiency of the other members
• Maintain and expand working knowledge of current and (non-released) products
• Solve customers’ business problems
• Work with Sales teams to deliver presentations and demonstrations to customers and partners.
• Assist with Proof of Concepts as required
• Provide technical assistance to pre-sales customers.
• Deliver training to the team and to other teams in the centre.
• Keep up to date with changes and the IT Security industry
• Provide software / network troubleshooting on minor technical issues to channel / pre-sales customers
• Prepare and deliver product training to both sales and Resellers (technical and sales staff)
• Preparation, delivery of presentations and following up on technical presentations
• Product demos – preparation, delivery and follow up on technical product demos
• Day to day – deal with unscheduled items e.g. internal questions from sales, incoming presales calls etc
• Ability to effectively instruct or guide customers online and via telephone
• Ability to conduct formal and informal training sessions or presentations
• Strong multi-tasking abilities, quick learner with desire to learn new tools and techniques
• A business or other relevant 3rd level qualification
Excellent package on offer!!!
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marie on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.