German Order managment/ Sales Suport
Ensuring all orders are processed within the agreed timeframe, acting as a point of contact for all customers and supporting the resolution of any issues where the supply chain of an order is disrupted
- Daily booking of customer purchase orders in SAP.
- Managing orders through the system and Customer, Sales and Partner queries.
- Purchase order validation, checking product availability, strict compliance with company booking policies.
- Collaborate with key departments on order backlog, order prioritization etc.
- Complete outbound calls to established customers in order to resolve open queries.
- Liaise with internal departments - Supply Chain, Accounts Receivable to ensure timely processing of orders and dispute resolution.
- Propose and implement standardisation for customer service processes.
- Support SAP
2 years relevant experience in Order Management
Fluency in German and English.
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Marie on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.