Order Admin - Dutch
Working with a multinational manufacturing company who are looking to recruit a Dutch Order Support to their team. He/she will provide order fulfilment for a specified region by dealing with internal departments and providing high end servcie to customers.
• Daily booking of customer purchase orders
• Managing orders and Customer and Sales queries that arise i.e. verifying all content on the purchase orders, including delivery schedules, to ensure compliance with company booking policies.
• Verify availability of product and pricing
• Coordinate with Purchasing to determine lead times
• Distribute preliminary pick plan to Shipping
• Provide support to other departments
• Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner and troubleshoot issues
• Maintain customer files with contracts, purchase orders, and other information
• Ensure compliance with company booking policy, including requirements that impact revenue recognition
Skills and Experience required:
• 2+ years of experience with account management and customer service
• BS/BA (preferably in business or related field) or equivalent work experience is required
• High-energy individual with ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, changing environment with a positive attitude
• Fluency in Dutch essential in addition to English
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Marie on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.