Product Development Manager
Working with a leading building products company who are actively looking a Product Development Manager for their European market.
The successful candidate will lead and manage development and implementation of strategic product development and will be responsible for all aspects of the company’s Product Development, including developing new ideas and liaising with all stakeholders, internal and external, involved in the process to bring products to market and for Export sales markets throughout Europe.
• Identify, and design new and advanced products for their markets
• Identify and capture new export sales opportunities
• Ensure both the technical superiority, and the quality of all new products from proposal right through to manufacturing and sale
• Create the specifications for the products, and maintain all records associated with the product and related programs during development and initial manufacturing
• Work with colleagues across the organisation to ensure the product development is innovative and suitable to allow the company to grow its markets
• Develop and utilise networking links to develop potential new markets
• Provide technical support and guidance to key members of the team
• Prepare Product Development updates.
• Draft proposals for new products and reviews of existing products for review.
• Undertake travel to the various company locations
• 5 years relevant work experience in product and business development.
• Degree qualification in engineering, manufacturing, or related discipline
• Experience in design and development processes
• Fluency in German and/or French ideal but not essential
• Knowledge of plastics manufacturing, would be an advantage
• Ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders. Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders is an essential component of this role.
Salary DOE, benefits.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marie on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.