Senior Team Manager - Operations
Working with a leading Multinational company based in Cork who are actively looking to recruit a Manager within a department for up to 12 employees
• Leadership of the team within the including Order Management/Customer Service, Accounts Receivable and Supply Chain Management with specific responsibility for
o appropriate resource allocation and organisational design
o talent development
o excellence in compliance, service delivery and customer experience
o optimisation of service delivery portfolio
• Lead a culture of strong engagement within the department by being an approachable and supportive leader of an organisation:
o Maximise employee engagement and ensuring employees are appropriately supported and valued by their management teams
o Maintain a sense of purpose and belonging for each employee and ensure they are clear on how their individual contributions support the overall success
o Leading a culture of “Connecting with People” through the management team
o Developing key talent within the team.
o Relationship building and stakeholder management
o Escalation point for resolution of significant operational issues
o Building strong relationships with Third Party suppliers and service providers
• Key business partner for functions supporting and working with the team
• Responsibility for developing an effective Continuous improvement culture across the team in line with the overall strategy
• Lead Compliance as a fundamental foundation stone of the teams ensuring that the process teams are Audit Ready always
• Liaise with Quality function for Good Manufacturing Process ethos throughout the team.
Skills and Experience
• Degree qualification in a business or other relevant discipline is essential. Minimum of 4-5 years senior management experience.
• High self-awareness and ability to operate effectively in a multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment, strong communicating skills essential.
• Self-motivated professional with excellent customer service and strong working/team building relationship skills
• Has the ability to influence and establish credibility, trust and rapport with internal and external stakeholders and colleagues and is able to work as a member of a team.
• Has the ability to recognise changing needs and pre-prioritise activities accordingly, is able to complete assigned projects and meet defined objectives and milestones.
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
• Independent forward thinker on process improvement; continuously looks for ways to improve our service level and how we do things today.
• Capable of problem solving and conflict resolution
• Develop and deliver presentations and training
• Works well under pressure
Salary DOE, excellent benefits.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marie on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.