Our client is currently recruiting for an Estimator to join their team office based in South Dublin
The Estimator is responsible for preparing and/or co-ordinating the preparation of full estimates for service projects as required by clients.
- Have full responsibility for estimating projects and assisting with pricing tender documents
- Submitting estimates and tenders to the company’s customers in a timely and organised manner
- Work closely with the CRM team to ensure all projects are tracked in the system and have all the right information to support the sales team.
- Support the Service Sales team with potential customer requests for technical information and updated quotes
- Dealing with the company’s supply chain partners i.e. obtaining prices in the course of preparing estimates and tenders
- Ensure all purchase is correctly processed through SAGE.
- Liaise with the Warehouse to ensure goods are receipted in, assign & label for jobs.
- Build strong relationships with our suppliers and to manage the return of prices in a timely manner.
- Review and check external engineer’s paperwork to compute quotations (where applicable)
- Administration of the tender/estimating process
- Follow up enquiries – Liaising with customers and suppliers.
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0906 413973 or you can forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.