Job Title: Estimator
Our client, a leading provider of architectural products in the construction market require an estimator to join their service team in Dublin. The estimator will be responsible for preparing and/or coordinating the preparation of full estimates for service projects as required by clients.
The focus of the job is:
- Have full responsibility for estimating projects and assisting with pricing tender documents
- Submitting estimates and tenders to the company’s customers in a timely and organised manner
- Work closely with the team to ensure all projects are tracked in the system and have all the right information to support the sales team.
- Support the Service Sales team with potential customer requests for technical information and updated quotes
- Ensure all purchase is correctly processed through SAGE.
- Liaise with the Warehouse to ensure goods are receipted in, assign & label for jobs.
- Build strong relationships with our suppliers and to manage the return of prices in a timely manner.
- Recognised 3rd level qualification
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Excellent IT ability with an analytical mindset.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Solution orientated with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have a strong customer service focus
For further information:
Please contact Graeme: Ph 01 9619706 / Email - firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or for further information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.