Financial Accountant | 50k
My client, a transportation company based in Wexford are recruiting for a Financial Accountant. Ideal candidates will be practice or industry trained and be a qualified Accountant.
- Preparation of financial budgets and liaising with various stakeholders.
- Monitoring financial performance against agreed budgets
- Analysis of stakeholder returns.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts in comparison to budget and prior periods;
- Preparation of management reports
- Prepare the financial analysis for business cases for new business initiatives, build predictive return on investment models, performance monitoring processes.
- Preparation of audit file and liaising with external auditors at year end audit. Ensure timely completion of financial statements
- VAT, VIES, RCT and PAYE returns;
- Maintaining accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Qualified accountant
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good ability to multitask.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Have the ability to work both independently and as part of a dynamic team.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.