Finance Manager | 70k
My client, an Irish owned company based in West Dublin are looking to hire a Finance Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant with previous SME experience to join a growing company and become a key member of the senior management team.
- Participate in management meetings by providing financial and commercial support to the management team
- Monthly Business Analysis Report with Management Accounts and presentation to the board
- Responsible for all aspects of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Working Capital management, including credit control management
- Manage payroll system and maintain expenses
- Responsible for statutory financial returns: PAYE, PRSI, VAT, CRO etc.
- Manage the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process, ensuring that changes to business assumptions and financial impacts are captured on a timely and accurate basis
- Responsible for providing relevant, accurate and timely financial information and analysis to the business. This will include monthly, quarterly, and annual management accounts for Board
- Ownership of all Balance Sheet accounts, ensuring an appropriate level of provisions are reflected in the accounts
- Qualified Accountant
- 2+ years’ SME experience
- Strong work ethic
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks
- A team player - able to collaborate in a cross functional team
- Strong IT skills, Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly email@example.com or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.