Manufacturing Engineers - Pharmaceutical Process - North Dublin
A number of manufacturing engineers are required for contract positions at a large state of the art pharmaceutical manufacturing facility North Dublin. The engineers will work in a subject matter expert team providing engineering support for newly-installed process equipment and manufacturing systems.
Summary of Main Responsibilities:
• Oversight of the manufacturing equipment such as bioreactors, centrifuges, and process support systems.
• Acting as engineering expert for specific production areas, using an in-depth knowledge of process operations and equipment to support activities in manufacturing, quality, validation, and for deviation investigation, change controls, and CAPA procedures.
• Responsible for continued compliance of manufacturing equipment - following up on any Equipment/Automation improvements or modifications
• Supporting various audits as SME for engineering
• Working on review and approval of drawing updates, and support of investigations related to calibration of critical equipment.
• Technical review of process equipment, addressing equipment issues identified by overall team, installation modification of equipment and systems as required
• Be an advocate of continuous improvement.
Qualifications and Experience required:
• Successful candidates will have a Degree in Engineering (Chemical or Mechanical preferred) with 6 years plus experience with manufacturing equipment support in the biotechnology industry, as well as GMP experience.
• Strong knowledge and expertise of engineering principles related to biopharmaceutical systems and support equipment eg bioreactors, filtration systems, chromatography, autoclaves, and so on.
• High level of technical knowledge - the ability to proactively troubleshoot is important
• Knowledge of DeltaV, or similar process automation software required; ability to analyse data to assist troubleshooting.
The job is an excellent opportunity for a process engineer with pharmaceutical experience to further develop their career; also salary is at an attractive level.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV for review to Richard Walsh at Sigmar - Richard can be contacted for further information at 01 4744688.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.