My client a well-known competitor in the retail sector have an opportunity for a Recruiter to join their multicultural and dynamic office.
This is a newly created role and is a fantastic opportunity to join an ever-growing company.
Your responsibilities will include
• Full cycle of internal recruitment process
• Sourcing, headhunting, interviewing, onboarding, etc.
• Building and maintaining relationships with hiring managers
• Forecasting future employment strategies
• Reports and statistic for all aspects of recruitment
• Growing the company brand through recruitment
• 3+ years experience in an internal recruitment position within Ireland
• A knowledge of Irish Employment Law
• Experience in recruitment strategy and forecasting
• A confident approach to various interview styles
• Full clean drivers licence
• Fluency in English, with the addition of 2nd language Romanian/Polish/Russian
Please forward your CV if you would like to hear more about this job. Or call Philomena O’Reilly for a one to one confidential consultation on +353 (0)1 4744 671 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.