My client a well known player in the retail sector have an opportunity for a HR Manager to join their multicultural and dynamic office.
This is a newly created role, and is a fantastic opportunity to join an ever growing company.
Your responsibilities will include
• Develop and implement HR related policies and procedures
• Evaluate and update company benefits packages
• Manage and maintain Health & Wellness policies
• Employee Relations
• Performance Management
• Manage and motivate the HR team, assisting when necessary
• Relationship management with staff of all levels – managing life cycle of all employees
• Visit and evaluate company sites
• 3+ years experience in a senior HR position within Ireland
• Confident knowledge of Irish Employment Law / Employee Relations
• Key stakeholder management experience
• Full clean drivers licence
• Fluency in English, with the addition of 2nd language Romanian/Polish/Russian
• Batchelors / CIPD qualified
Please forward your CV if you would like to hear more about this job. Or call Philomena O’Reilly for a one to one confidential consultation on +353 (0)1 4744 671 email: email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.