A leading Irish insurance company is looking to add a Claims Quality Analyst to its team in Dublin City Centre. The successful candidate will be reporting into the Business Support Team Leader in the Claims Business Support team.
- Ensure all claims are handled in accordance with internal and external procedures and regulations.
- Identify areas in claims process that require improvement and work with management and team leads to update processes.
- Deliver periodic reports on performance of claims department to management.
- Assist with external audits.
- Other duties as required.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a claims role.
- 1 year of experience in a quality assurance or audit role within a claims department.
- Experience dealing with Employers Liability, Public Liability, Motor and Property claims.
- Must have CIP qualification.
If you are interested in the above role, please contact Colin on 01 4744608 or on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.