An international reinsurer is looking to add an experienced actuary to their Dublin City Centre team in the role of a Reporting Manager.
The role has come about due to expansion and the successful candidate will gain a wide range of experience across various areas of reinsurance.
- Play a key role in designing and implementing internal structures to deal with incoming regulations such as IFRS 17.
- Assist senior management in decision making process by producing balance sheet projections and conducting stress and scenario testing.
- Seek to maintain and update actuarial models to improve team/company efficiency.
- Provide guidance to junior team members.
Skills and Experience:
- Fully qualified actuary.
- Financial reporting experience and familiarity with an actuarial modelling package such as Prophet.
- Relevant third level qualification.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in life reinsurance or life insurance industry.
If you are interested in the above role, please contact Colin on 0867718845 or on email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.