Junior Accountant / Construction/ 28 – 32k
My client, a successful construction company based in North Dublin is currently seeking a junior accountant on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with 1 – 2 years’ experience seeking a role within an exciting & fast-growing organisation.
• North Dublin City:
• €28k – 32k + benefits
Duties and Responsibilities
• Preparation and Reporting on Financial, Non-Financial and Stock KPI's
• Creditor Ledger Management
• Review of current claim procedure to manufacturers
• Revenue Submissions, PAYE/PRSI, VAT
• Supporting other departments across the company
• Dealing with Auditors
Key requirements for the role holder:
• A minimum of twelve months experience in a similar role
• Experience in M3/Infor Financial software an advantage
• Relevant 3rd level qualification in business/accountancy
• Proficiency in MS Excel, Word & Windows
To apply for this Junior Accountant in Dublin, please click on the Apply Button below and submit your CV for consideration.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.