My client a leader in the engineering sector has a job opening for a qualified Junior HR and Recruitment Manager for their office based in Monaghan.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who wants to step up into a junior management level position, with a progression path for future growth down the line.
This is an urgent requirement and full training will be given to the successful candidate.
• Full cycle recruitment management for all vacancy levels
• Employee relations
• Evaluate and assess current company policies, procedures, benefits etc.
• Review and enforcement of Health & Safety and Compliance policies and procedures
• Coaching and performance management
• Training coordination
• Minimum of 2 years experience 360 Inhouse recruitment
• Irish & UK Employment Law and Employee Relations knowledge
• CIPD & relevant Bachelors Degree qualified
• Experience in Training Management and Coordination
Please forward your CV if you would like to hear more about this job. Or call Philomena O’Reilly for a one to one confidential consultation on +353 (0)1 4744 671 email: email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.