Senior Business Analyst – 12 Month FTC
My client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their team to work on a significant programme of work. You will work on transformation projects as a key member of the team. Based in Dublin 7.
- Build strong relationships with the business stakeholders and develop an in-depth understanding of business areas and their key drivers to support business change.
- Work with the business to investigate, analyse, challenge and review business requirements.
- Define, document and manage functional and non-functional requirements
- Work with the business to develop process maps to further understand the business and support requirements identification
- Engage in continuous improvement activities including post-implementation reviews and feedback from the business
- Promote learning into future work, and utilise best practice tools, frameworks and methodologies
- Work closely with Architects and Developers to gain understanding of the feasibility of requirements
- Work closely with Quality Assurance to support the preparation and execution of system and user acceptance testing.
- Responsible for day-to-day oversight of Business Analysts assigned to same project, providing guidance and regular feedback as appropriate
- Working with outside vendors where needed.
Skills and Experience
- 6-10 years’ experience in Business Analysis or equivalent discipline, application development background desirable.
- Solid BA skills including analytical thinking and requirements management
- Ability to produce concise and accurate specifications of business needs
- Possess a keen stakeholder focus with effective negotiation & influencing skills
- Good verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
- Experience working to tight deadlines
- Ideally degree in relevant discipline
- CBAP, CPRE or equivalent desired.
Apply directly or contact Fiona on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0866043375 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.