The Plant Technologist will work as part of the team to ensure all manufacturing relating activities are executed to ensure operational targets are achieved.
Duties of the job:
- Carry out and monitor manufacturing operations (including all control system activities) as directed by, and in strict compliance with, the relevant manual or electronic Batch Manufacturing Instruction and Record (BMR) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) or other Protocol.
- Perform duties as directed in whatever area of manufacturing operations they are currently assigned. This would include (but not be limited to) batch processing, utility monitoring and waste management.
- Focus will be on directing and monitoring operations and ensuring all manufacturing activities are performed in accordance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), health and safety requirements and to plan and on schedule while performing their normal role as a (Senior)Plant Technologist.
- Ensure that changeovers of both equipment and production areas are carried out in an efficient and effective manner.
- Actively participate in AGILE at TILGC including problem identification, Just do its, Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and Agile Projects.
- Ensure that the manufacturing and ancillary facilities are operated to optimum efficiency.
- Adhere fully to all safety policies, procedures and regulations.
- Asist in the preparation of reports in relation to deviations and/or investigations, as required.
- Generate documentation associated with their activities as required by cGMP, Health and Safety and Environmental regulations or management systems.
Requirements of the job:
- At least 5 years experience as a Plant Technologist or similar role within pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Subject Mater Expert in their principle work area, preferably OSD Drug Product Operations (Dispensing, Blending, encapsulation, primary packaging)
- Knowledge of production management principles.
- Proficient in the use of MES systems.
- Relevant 3rd level technical qualification in science (is an advantage)
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.