QC Microbiology Analyst
Our global pharmaceutical client is looking for a QC Microbiology Analyst to join their team on an 11-month contract, which is based in their site in Cork.
- The QC Microbiology Analyst is responsible for carrying out microbiological method development and troubleshooting work
- Microbiological testing performed by the lab: Endotoxin, Bioburden, Sterility, rapid methods
- Testing of in-process, bulk drug substance, finished product, raw material, packaging
- Perform protocols, summaries and reports
- Develop, optimize, validate and troubleshoot microbiological test methods
- Draft QC SOPs
- Conduct and document laboratory investigations to completion
- Bioburden Testing
- Degree in Science discipline
- Minimum 2 years pharmaceutical experience
If you would like to discuss this role, reach out to Louise Whitty on 021 2359140 / firstname.lastname@example.org REF Bio Cork
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.