The External Planning and Delivery team manages the forecast planning and supply chain activities for several Contract manufacturing sites in Europe.
The role involves working closely with Contract Manufacturing site managers and global product planners manages material requirements planning, ordering and payment, CMO batch management from planning to distribution and CMO performance management through agreed KPI’s and Metrics.
The duties of the role:
- Gather material forecast requirements for storage at the Warehouse.
- Liaise with sending sites and warehouse to manage EPD shipments.
- Generate stock orders using SAP.
- Manage approval process for storage of new materials.
- Participate in the design of the new SAP functionality.
- Be part of the SAP qualification testing team for the new SAP release.
- Own the generation of Quarterly finance reports for charges including storage and shipping materials used per quarter.
- Participate in the Planning Cycle for forecast generation.
- Use of Rapid Response to analyse demand and supply requirements.
- Send forecasts to CMO’s and manage confirmation communications.
- CMO Management.
- Participate in weekly Work Center team calls with CMO’s.
- Own batch tracking and EPD activities required to meet supply within contract timelines.
- Manage batch progress through SAP transactions.
- Material requirements planning for CMO’s including ordering, invoice payment and expiry management.
- Coordination of DS ordering and shipments to CMO’s to meet plan.
- Actively participate on Operational Excellence programs including process mapping, development of standard operating guides, metric reviews and continuous improvement suggestions and delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Typically, 3+ years of related professional experience.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good process development and problem-solving skills
- Very good interpersonal skills; ability to interact with multiple stakeholders in an organization
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.